for a unique perspective on owning and managing rental property.
Guest Speakers will discuss the things you may not know about being a landlord or tenant!
Some topics to be covered include:
- Why being a Landlord is Important
- What to do when a tenant destroys your house
- How you can actually handle late fees
- Who has an upper hand in the San Diego court system
- What renting a home built before 1978 means to you
- Who is responsible for what repairs (before, during, and after a tenant)
- What you can really use the security deposits for... and for how long
- Should you use eviction or cash for keys to remove a tenant
- Why it might make sense to get your rentals in the same general location
- Fun tricks of the trade
- Valuable web sites and more....
If you have ever rented a home, have rental properties or are interested in learning more about property management, this is the meeting for you!
Tuesday, February 10, 2015 6 pm Doors open and networking session 7 pm Meeting begins
Scottish Rite Center
1895 Camino del Rio SouthSan Diego CA, 92108
$10 for members, $20 for non-members
SDCIA meetings are open to everyone! During the networking session be sure to visit: